Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting ready...

Today I chose the name for this blog. As a bureaucrat, acronyms are us! so when my sister mentioned the acronym LHP, I immediately did an about turn and asked what that acronym meant to which she responded that it stood for Look Here Please (for all the students whose attention she is trying to get) . Add that to where my travel plans will take me this trip; Paris, Vienna and Prague and there you have it. LHP (trying to get your attention) PVP. I am travelling with my 2 wonderful sister in laws, Esther and Pascale (who is landing in Paris as I type) and am looking forward to meeting the 2 of them in a few days.
So, welcome to my blog, April 2011.

I also received a thumbs up from mother dear on my packing abilities. My goal is to travel on this trip with one rolling carry on backpack and a travel purse and one pair of shoes.

My ipad 2 is full of my documents and am now looking to download more cool apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment